Saturday, October 01, 2005

Halloween Time

October sometimes implies that its scary month... You'll see stalls decorated by monsters, masks that are ugly and different costumes that can be used for Halloween Party and on the TV, thriller movies or topic about scary experiences are being shown.
Upon strolling at SM, we happened to see some of these items. My parents took a shot of me with it... I wasn't yet scared. I just hope that when I'm big enough to understand them I'll still not be scared.
The witch.
Mom, don't be scared!!! ...Of course, these toys are not for me.

2 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! maliit ka pa, lakwatsero ka na. hehe. or you're just after the ambiance of the mall? just kidding baby. miss ka na rin ni babay jo-lo. tita nene

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger jay-jay said...

miss ko na rin kayong lahat dyan. ang init-init na dito. punta nalang kami sa sm para magpalamig. hehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home