Wednesday, September 28, 2005

My Hi-chair and Stroller

Since I had started to eat solid food, my parents had decided to buy me a hi-chair. Yehey!!! I got my hi-chair now!!! Mommy wouldn't have a hard time locating my mouth for I can sit still.
...I've got to try if this toy really works!
..The whole view of my hi-chair. What can you say? Do I look good in it?
A day before my sixth month birthday, my parents bought me a stroller. Of course, I had to try it if it's good for me.
We drive tested it around SM Department Store ....and I'm getting sleepy.
At home, with my playmates who had tried pushing the stroller.


2 Comments:

At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uy! nice stroller, nice hi-chair, and sooooooo nice foot too! with extra little yaya and yayo... hehehe. tita nene

 
At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello jayjay musta ka na???cute mo ha!!!!like me!!!!!!hehehe.....lab yah...balik kayo d2 sa x'mas ha..love tita kakai

 

Post a Comment

<< Home