Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Last Day in Pampanga



This picture was taken a day (July 2) before leaving Pampanga, the place where I was born and baptized. I'll surely miss my Tita Cacai and my Ninang She-she who are always there to take care of me when mom is busy and also Tito Ton-ton. After their schooling, they would always drop by in our room.. I will also miss my youngest tita.. my Tita Patricia (she's only 4 years old) who always visit me every weekend. She has lot of questions to my mom all about baby's stuff and likes to play with my toys too.. I will miss my relatives in Pampanga..

We're going back to Manila where my daddy Jojo is working.

4 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jayjay! How are you? Can't wait to see you na... Mwah! Tita Nene

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger jay-jay said...

hi tita nene! komusta na po trabaho? excited na rin po ako, 21 days nalang. ingat po lagi. (",)

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger Jo-lo said...

Hello jay-jay! See you soon dito sa Baguio!

 
At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello JayJay! How are you? Sana makarating na kayo dito sa Hawaii.
Always be a good boy. Don't give your mom and dad a problem. Love to see you in person. I love you.
Lola Aida

 

Post a Comment

<< Home