Sunday, September 25, 2005

My First Food

Before I reach six month, my mom had started to wean me from breastfeeding. I don't like it but I had no other choice or else I'll be hungry. Anyways, there's a consolation to this because I'll be starting to eat solid food.... and my parents bought me a hi-chair and a stroller as a reward...
The picture on the left is first foods I had tried and the milk I drink in exchange to the breastmilk... Sometimes, my mom served me fresh fruits too.

Here's a shot of me when I first tasted an orange... I like it even though I grimaced upon tasting its juice, when they removed the piece I was eating(sipping the juice) I would cry... I don't want it to be removed from my mouth...

1 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi jayjay! miss you! balik ka na lang ulit ng Baguio...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home